Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick

Has everyone heard of the wonderful company that sends you free stuff to try?  No, not that subscription box that you pay for...FREE products for you to try?!?

If you haven't you should head on over to Influenster.com and sign up!  You fill out profiles to build up your badges, and can qualify to receive some pretty awesome products.

I was recently selected to participate in the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick VoxBox.  (VoxBox's are the awesome box you get in the mail with your awesome products!)

Now let me say that just a few months ago you would rarely EVER catch me with makeup on.  I mean...ever.  Broke my Momma's heart, but I just never really took the time.  However, an opportunity came up at work and my professional presence had to be stepped up...and that meant makeup.  Rimmel London has been absolutely amazing for a novice dipping her feet into the wonderful world of makeup!

This lipstick is so moisturizing that it doesn't even really feel like a lipstick!  The color saturates wonderfully and stays on for way longer than I ever would've imagined.  It's a product that has made it's way into my makeup bag and I see it staying there for quite a while!

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick

*I did receive this product via Influenster to try, however  the opinions on both the product and Influenster are mine and mine alone!  Now go get some Rimmel London Moister Renew Lipstick for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. And so the quest for material things rules the house. Seek God for yourself and your children.

    ReplyDelete