Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have you ever seen a Money Tree?


The 30 day challenge is just not working out...I don't want to be a quitter

but...

This is me quitting.

While I am enjoying blogging, I don't think I'm quite ready for a challenge like that...perhaps I'll try to pick it back up later.

Today is just some random thoughts that I've been having...

(disclaimer, for everyone who likes to read all of the wonderful and perfect that is to be had in life, skip today...)

I wish money grew on trees. Really I do. If it did, I would plant one or two in the backyard in a heartbeat. Then when both cars start misbehaving at the same time, the dogs tear up the back yard past recognition or chew up the blinds or stain the carpet, or one of those million other things that always seem to happen when you can't afford them, I wouldn't have to start freaking out. I could just go pick what I needed from the money tree. Wouldn't that be nice? Wishful thinking... I say this because all that I mentioned above is currently happening at my house.

So if you hear of a moderately producing money tree, I would appreciate you sending one my way :)




No comments:

Post a Comment