Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Alright, so I'm a bad blogger...I get so caught up in reading so many other blogs that I  never seem to update mine!  Add in the craziness of the holidays and there you have it, almost two months since my last update!  There's a lot I want to catch up on, but today is all about what's going on outside my window right now...

Apparently the state of Georgia has decided that we aren't part of the South anymore!  They warned us all last week that an extreme winter storm was headed our way, did we believe them? Well, at my house we didn't really take this warning to heart.  Seriously people? It's Georgia?!?! Yes we got some snow on Christmas, but I was in Alabama (Christmas post to come) and we just saw what was left of the snow when we got back. It wasn't much; but hey it's the South, what do you really expect? Let me tell you...we expected nothing like what we got last night!

This is what Justin's suburban looked like this morning at about 6 A.M.  Yes, I was up at six, for multiple reasons...first, I had to make sure that C and I weren't going into work today (duh) and second, I was kind of like a child on Christmas morning...so stinkin' excited about the SNOW!!!

I did however wait until the sun was up to venture out into the yard to document the neighborhood, and to play of course!! 


Pretty awesome, if you ask me. It would not have been nearly as awesome had any of the three of us would have had to get out in the snow today! Thankfully all the people and the dogs are warm and toasty in the house. Maybe later today I'll be able to get some good pictures of the pups playing in the snow because it's pretty adorable!  Nova gets so cold she can only stand it for a minute or two at the time. Brady, however, could quite possibly stay out all day and have a BLAST!  

Regardless of the cold, we might just have to get out in the yard and make an Auburn snowman! 
WAR EAGLE!!

Here's a couple more pictures of the neighborhood...Enjoy!!


WAR EAGLE!!! 

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty awesome! I ran across the pictures from our snow day this time last year, and it was crazy BUT SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete