Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting by with a little Help

Hooray for cooler weather here in Atlanta! I know that it's not supposed to last and we're going to heat up just a little bit again before we actually enter fall, but the husband and I are most certainly enjoying the break in the heat! 


Today, I've had the Beatles song "With a little help from my Friends" stuck in my head. . .



and really taking the time to think about how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends.  With C and I preparing to move we've been packing (big surprise, right)  and have stumbled upon so many memories of times together with friends as well as memories from before C and I were. . .well, C and I.  It's been interesting to say the least but I'm sure that C would appreciate me reminiscing another day and just packing for right now!

I will say however, that even with the wonderful people C and I have all around us, things still fall through the cracks, needs get overlooked, and people get their feelings hurt.  To this, my only thought would be that people can't read your mind and that sometimes you have to ask for what you need.  If I haven't spoken with you in a while and you're hurting then please reach out!  In a time in our lives where we don't see our friends as often as we all would like, I don't think it's fair to be rude or ugly to a friend just because they weren't aware of everything going on in your life! 

Regardless, I'm thankful for my wonderful wonderful friends and am looking forward to having them all over once C and I get settled!

Everyone at Will's Weekend 2011 (post to come!)

For some reason Blogger (not me, never me!) is being dumb and not letting me upload anymore pictures. .
Hopefully I'll be able to come back later and add a couple more pictures of our wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment