Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Thoughts

Hoping to become a little more regular in my blogging. I don't want to be a liar though, so there won't be any promises to post every day, maybe two or three times a week.  We'll see how it goes.

WAR EAGLE! Praying a heart attack is not in store for me this weekend :) Somehow the boys keep pulling out wins and that's fine and dandy with me. Can we make it 4-0? Sure as heck hope so, but I'll be a proud Auburn Tiger either way!  We've had lots of people over the past couple of weekends, so unless something changes tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to a quiet day of football with C and the roomie.

(yes, we're a married couple with a roommate, rent is money that puts us closer to not having to pay rent ourselves...make sense? C and I both would much rather pay a mortgage)

Oh, and you'll never guess what C and I are doing this Sunday... but here's a hint:
Should be interesting and I promise to post lots of pictures on Monday!

Hope everyone has a good weekend...and not to copy my dear cousin Brenna (actually no, I'm shamelessly copying her), but if you're stopping by please leave a comment. Feel like potentially no one is reading.

1 comment: