Friday, September 17, 2010

WAR EAGLE and Happy Friday!

Image Courtesy of the AU Bookstore

OK, so I'm back and I'm ready for some more Auburn University football!

As Auburn graduates, C and I both have a great love for the University as a whole and especially during football season!  We love going to Auburn to tailgate (and maybe score some tickets) and having people over to watch the game at home...with C on the grill of course :)  Either way that fellowship and pigskin always seem to put a smile on my face!  So this Saturday it's the battle of the Tigers (although not LSU, which is my first thought anytime someone says this), and boy do I hope we're ready...but if the link below is any indication, I know that our boys and the school as a whole (current students and alumni alike) are giving it their all.


(It's Coach Chizik's speech at the peprally, go ahead click it and even if your not an AU fan...bet you still get a little fired up)

So that's that. We as the Auburn University family are getting behind our team and we are ALL IN!

Now, I know that there are going to be those of you (and honestly keep it to yourself) that have your negatives comments, your shoutouts for your other teams, and the like. And there are the fair weather fans that are only happy when you're winning...which only makes my heart hurt for them :(  Mainly because of the fact that I can't imagine myself as anything other than an Auburn Tiger; football team or not.  Don't get me wrong, these past two weeks have been wonderful, ugly football at times, but wonderful none the less!  So WAR EAGLE!C and I will have the grill going this weekend, some wonderful friends to watch the game with, and will be ALL IN in NAVY BLUE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment