Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Musings

OK, I just spend about thirty minutes typing a post, only to click the wrong button and have it ALL disappear. I'm trying to be more consistent with blogging instead of just reading all the wonderful blogs out there so...     We'll try this again :)

1. The Auburn University football team is trying to give me a heart attack.  Hope they're working the kinks out early, because what's going on right now is some ugly football, but I suppose a win is a win at this point.  

2. Saturday's spent with friends makes my heart happy. Football is a different experience now that C and I are in Atlanta. We don't get down to Auburn much, but we've started having friends over for football every Saturday. This weekend C and I got the opportunity to catch up with an old friend and hang out with lots of people that mean a lot to us. We're very thankful for the cluster of friends we have in the city, but times like that make my heart ache for the friends that I don't get to see very often. Although I love the boys, I'm in desperate need for some girl time.

3. Isn't it funny that all summer I've known that I need to be working out and eating better so that I don't have a nervous breakdown every time I have to put a swimsuit on, and now that it's cooling off I'm doing just that? Perhaps it's because Turner has a gym that I can use during lunch? or maybe the fact that all my clothes are tight and I'm having the nervous breakdowns without the swim suit, but I'm finally getting my rather large behind in gear. At least when it's time for bulkier clothes there will be less of me...

4. How often do your taste buds change? I ask this because here recently I have developed an obsession for ranch dressing. It's a pretty serious thing we've got going currently. I could eat it on everything, even my finger, so thank goodness there are plenty of low fat options out there (see #3)

5. Before any of you say or even think it, no I'm not expecting anything. It seems that every time I mention a new food that I love, comment that I'm not feeling well, or really almost any comment on my general well being; there always seem to be someone that wonders aloud if I've turned into a human incubator.  Gets annoying.  I think I'm going to start doing it back. 

To EVERYONE

Men, women, and children. Everyone...regardless of age. Grandmom not feeling well?
Maybe SHE'S preggo!

There was some other stuff in my last post (the one that disappeared, remember?) but I think I'll save that for another day. Hope everyone, all three people that read this, have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. ha! i know what you mean re the preggo comments. can't a girl just not feel good, or discover a new food??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined the group, too, apparently. I can relate. Everytime I start playing with a baby, someone makes a comment about how I have baby fever. YET, they couldn't be further from the truth.

    ReplyDelete