Monday, November 15, 2010

Counting down till Thanksgiving

For many reasons but to name a few; We're going on a trip to Colorado to visit C's family, Iron Bowl weekend (which we'll be watching in CO), and finally when we get back C said I get to decorate for Christmas! He's one of those people who need the holidays to be acknowledged in order, and while I get that...Christmas decorations are just too much fun! It's also wonderful to get caught up in the Christmas story and think about that wonderful wonderful gift we have been given...but that's another post for another day!

Today however, I would like to share some pretty awesome and fun holiday cards I've found for this upcoming year. Now in the past I've always done a more generic handwritten card and normally mailed them the week after Christmas, but this year C and I are going to try to be more on the ball about that and the wonderful people over at Shutterfly have just the thing to make it easy, festive, and fun!  With all of our family spread out I think that having the cards personalized just add a special touch.  I'm sure everyone's Mom would love to recieve a pretty picture card in the mail of their children and family, at least I know my Mom would!  Here are a couple that I think I could most certainly see leaving my mailbox... (click on each picture to be directed to the ordering information for each design, I linked them up just in case you see something you just have to have and don't worry I won't be upset you if we end up with the same Christmas cards!)


This one would be wonderful with a black and white photo :)


even though I might lean towards more traditional holiday colors I really like this one!

and of course, I can dream (just a little) of the day that we have beautiful little faces to fill all the picture slots with!

and finally traditional colors, a reminder of the reason for the season and just a beautiful card!

C's Mom is an avid Shutterfly fan and with her being in Colorado it's so easy to share pictures with us and anyone else! I also really really like the idea of your photos being backed up somewhere other than your computer... Lap top crashes are NO.FUN. and with these guys you wouldn't have to worry about it any more!  Beyond the Holiday cards I've shared above the fine people over at Shutterfly can personalize just about anything, calendars to coffee cups and the prices are great!!

ALSO, bloggers who stop by, Shutterfly has an AWESOME deal going on right now just for us!  Mosey on over here for a chance to recieve 50 FREE Holiday cards!  Super easy and fun...I mean who doesn't enjoy looking at Christmas cards?   Happy Holidays (a little early...don't tell C!)


No comments:

Post a Comment