Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Say Hello!


I'm trying to figure out the direction I want to take this little space on the internet and I think I've decided I don't want this to be a super specific place!  I follow blogs that are specific to working out, people who craft, women who can decorate homes fabulously, and finally women who raise their children and share their joys and their failures.  Personally, I'm not a master of any of those things and don't think it would be prudent for me to focus on any one area!  

A come as it may approach is what I'm going to take a stab at and I hope that I get to meet some wonderful people along the way.  Who knows, maybe blogging myself will give me the courage to actually comment on some of the blogs that I read *lurk* and get to know some of these fabulous people!

Here's what you'll find around these parts:

*  Some adorable ginger kid posts as my Little One explores the world 
*  Recipes I try and whether or not my husband survives sampling them
*  Decorating Ideas and Pinterest inspiration for finally getting my house in order 
* Workout accountability as I try to lose those last 10-15 of baby (and then some) weight 

Plus anything else that speaks to me!  If you stop by please feel free to say hi! and introduce yourself!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to read more. =) No need to be shy on the internet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading blogs!!! I have thought about starting my own too. I can't wait to read all your posts!
    p.s. See you guys in two months!!!

    ReplyDelete