Saturday, August 10, 2013

That's Pintastic


If anyone ever looked at my Pinterest page they would perhaps be woefully misguided as to the type of person I am in real life.  You see on Pinterest I've got amazing recipes, cute outfits, fun activities to do with my LO, the list could go on and on.

Reality however, is not even close to Pinterest!  My humor board is pretty lined up with me, but other than that it's mostly all aspirations.  Cooking those fabulous meals would be wonderful!  Talking my husband into cooking the fabulous recipes would be even better!  One of my main focuses in bringing my Pinterest page to life is to start using some of the decorating ideas to bring some life to my home!  In the upcoming weeks I'm hoping to start tackling some projects and if everything goes well I'll be here to share them.  In the even that things crash and burn I'll share that too...

Here are a couple of things I'm hoping will be coming down the pipeline:
For LO's Room, imagine with Orange and Blue 

No Promises on the lattice topping, but an otherwise doable recipe

Some sweet treats to give to our neighbors...maybe football themed ribbon?

These three should be pretty easy to complete and will hopefully give me the confidence to really branch out and see if I like being the person that I am on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment