Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So What Wednesday


So What Wednesday

  • So what that my idea of cooking dinner is stopping to grab a Publix deli sandwich and a bag of chips. One day maybe I'll learn to cook and it be edible, but until then at least I've got something up my sleeve!
  • So what if I'm obsessed with shopping for little boy clothes.  Who said little girls have all the fun!  I've got these bad boys that would suggest otherwise...
Can you stand it?  Because I can't!  And LO loves them, he's constantly bringing them to me to put them on.

  • So what that my husband has crossed over to the country side and is now deep in the throes of preparing for his first hunting season with his new compound bow!  If someone had told me that my Daddy and C would be texting and calling each other every day to discuss hunting, I would've just laughed and laughed...however, that's where we are.  Lots of game cam discussions, pictures of food plots, and arrow grouping bragging going on between the two of them!  Hopefully we'll have a productive season and get a freezer full!  

Hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday!!

  **We do not hunt for sport alone, any and all kills are eaten either by our family or our donated to families that can benefit from our donations. Nothing gets wasted so no one freak out**



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I mean, people from home wouldn't bat an eye ...you just never know!

      Delete